Disclaimer

This is not the official walkthrough of Cut The Rope. This blog is not associated with Chillingo or Cut The Rope. All images, characters, descriptions are the copyright of the game's developer. This walkthrough was created purely out of the love of the game of Cut The Rope. Enjoy!

Please note that this blog is still a work in progress; as such not all levels are up on the blog yet. If you have any requests for a particular level, please feel free to leave me a comment!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Welcome to Cut The Rope!



Cut The Rope was one of the first few games I downloaded when I bought my iPhone, based on a recommendation by a friend... and eversince I've been hooked. I wouldn't sleep until I completed all the levels with ALL the stars, and I would eagerly await every new box and complete the entire box the minute I download it.

The game may look easy, but it's not! There are some levels I'd get stuck at, either because they were very tricky and the solutions aren't as they at first appear to be; some because I couldn't get the timing right. So yes - I do know the frustration of not being able to finish Cut The Rope with all three stars per level! I managed to complete all levels without referring to any walkthrough or cheats or help. I know there are already plenty of Cut The Rope walkthroughs available both on the iPhone Appstore for US$0.99, and also online for free; but I'd still like to share my knowledge anyway.

At the time I'm creating this blog, Chillingo has already released the Magic Box. If you're checking this blog, please be patient... I'm going to create a walkthrough for EVERY single level! Do check back soon or drop me a mail if you'd like to know the walkthrough for a later level I haven't covered.

Please visit the official site for Cut The Rope for more information. Please support the developers. Even if you've jailbroken your iPhone, please buy the game legally so that the developers can continue to make more levels for Cut The Rope!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment